Church Notices – St. Mary’s 13th October, 2019
- Today is the 28th Sunday in Ordinary Time.
- Church Gate Collection this weekend is in aid of Irish Motor Neurone Disease Association. Your generosity is very much appreciated.
- The Finance Committee Meeting will take place in the Pastoral Centre on Monday evening at 00 p.m.
- The Amoris Book Club will meet in the Pastoral Centre on Monday evening at 8 p.m.
- We are once again recruiting for more Altar Servers. If you are interested in becoming an Altar Server please contact Külli Adamberg or Martina in the Parish Office. To become an Altar Server the child must have received his/her First Holy Communion. The four week training will begin on Tuesday 22nd October in St Mary’s Church from 7.00 – 8.00 p.m. This also involves a commitment from the parents/guardians – one of whom also attends the training sessions and is present in the sacristy before and after the Mass at which their child serves. It is planned that new Altar Servers will be commissioned in time for the Christmas Ceremonies.
- At the moment all Parish volunteers are being Garda Vetted by the Diocese. Parish Volunteers can collect the Garda Vetting forms from the Parish Office or from the Pastoral Centre on Tuesday evening from 7.00 – 9.00 p.m. from Külli, who is the Parish Representative. If you have completed your form, with two forms of ID, Külli will accept this from you. If you cannot make it on Tuesday evening please drop the completed form and ID to Martina in the Parish Office.
- Jim Browne – 2 Day Healing Retreat will take place on Saturday 26th & Sunday 27th October at the Salesian House, Maynooth University. See details in Church porch.
First Collection: €1,675 PARISH COLLECTIONS
(support of Diocesan Priests) Family Envelope & Standing Orders: €2,058